Support Forums

Full Version: scam
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
<snip>

Sign up using the link above and receive $0.50 after completing ONE offer (any offers over $0.10/10 points count, but they MUST be credited to your account).

--

I suggest doing any of the offers below as they are the easiest.

<snip>

--

Once you've completed 1 offer and it credits, PM me your RapidGPT username and your PayPal.

--

RAPIDGPT IS A SCAM, DO NOT SIGN UP TO IT

THEY BAN YOU ONCE YOU REACH A HIGH BALANCE

This topic is no longer active.
This is still happening, so if anyone wants to do it feel free, I will still pay.
Thanks for sharing I'll be signing up Big Grin
nvm, don't use rapidGPT it's a scam.

the admin banned me right after I legitly did a paid offer, I had 10 dollars in my account and 10 dollars pending.
(10-18-2010, 05:56 AM)Sickshot Wrote: [ -> ]nvm, don't use rapidGPT it's a scam.

the admin banned me right after I legitly did a paid offer, I had 10 dollars in my account and 10 dollars pending.

What? Anyway, this is nice share with us here. I will never join RapidGPT.
I just use Cashle, it's legit too.
i hate it when scammers just ban ya
(10-18-2010, 05:56 AM)Sickshot Wrote: [ -> ]nvm, don't use rapidGPT it's a scam.

so your saying dont do this anymore? lol im very confused xD
This stuff is always a scam, sickshot Tongue
All survey sites are useless for any income your making is not even close to worth the effort put forth for the survey.

I suggest just using shitcash or CPALead.
Pages: 1 2