Support Forums

Full Version: Hands Down: OHSHIT. Computer language changed to something worse than Chinese.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys... First of all, I just got to say wth had happend to my laptop for the past 5 hours. So I update my Graphics card to version 10.3, reboot computer and then I look at my boot screen, nice HD graphics! Then the logon screen: I see my profile with the following text: ►∟¶◄▓╣┬ ┼...

Not very helpful trying to log in?... Now my password looked like this when it was typed: ■■■■■■■■■■■■

...Really windows? I get new HD Graphics and you fudged up the english lanuage on my laptop! I'm sorry, I don't read symbols. It was so screwed up... I had to boot onto my repair disc... (still in my laptop, I just remembered as I am typing)... Then us my System Image Back-Up I had created in the Morning TODAY. I am the luckiest dude in the world.

Look at screenshots:
[Image: droppedImage.png]

I literally took a crap in my pants. I should have took real screenshots, but this is how it looked like.

Notepad with HD Graphics:

[Image: 2m7vj12.png]

Notepad without HD Graphics:

[Image: 11gsscn.png]

Any comments???...
Windows has failed. You probably entered like "hacker" mode.
(10-13-2010, 06:17 PM)Choke Wrote: [ -> ]Windows has failed. You probably entered like "hacker" mode.

Like no joke, everything looked like this:

˧˥˩˦ˤ̷̸͇͂͡͠͞˧˧ˤ Thats how you say "Hello" in Hacker Language.
Type out the alphabet. I wanna learn this secret language.
Looks like Predator language, lol.
(10-16-2010, 12:06 AM)Cybr Wrote: [ -> ]Type out the alphabet. I wanna learn this secret language.

It's lost in the belly of time. Sorry but I fixed the problem, impossible to reverse the problem unless I update graphics card software. Which I wont do again. It was a horror movie!