Support Forums

Full Version: Latest Sig - Sick My Dick
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I made this one for SickmyDuck over at HF, I spelled Dick accidentally in the sig, I almost died laughing:
SickmyDick (Click to View)
Sorry but it pretty much just looks like a stock with a few dots & bad text. Sad
(10-09-2010, 01:31 PM)Fragma Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry but it pretty much just looks like a stock with a few dots & bad text. Sad

Yea, you pretty much nailed it, I have to admit that i never put much effort into this at all.
I was going to say it looks pretty simple compared to over signatures I've seen, however better than me.
The light layer of dots on the left looks ok, but the ones on the right look like they don't belong there, maybe you could change the blending layer of the dots to hue? or overlay, i'd have to see how it would look, but the white over her hair for the dots doesn't look right, I think those dots over her hair should be a lighter "blond" color and it would look a little better.
What'd he say when he saw it?XD
(10-09-2010, 01:50 PM)Reality Wrote: [ -> ]What'd he say when he saw it?XD
He lol'd a LOT, but he didn't mind it, he thought people would get confused and thats what he liked I think.
Doesn't look like you put a lot of effort into this one :\
(10-09-2010, 02:47 PM)Drizzy Wrote: [ -> ]Doesn't look like you put a lot of effort into this one :\

No, No i didn't
Really simple and really awesome..

Although Its DUCK
Not DICK hehe..

I thought that too on HF xD
Pages: 1 2