Support Forums

Full Version: how good is hackintosh?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have always liked their OS for simplicity, basically probably for my small laptop or so.

But I want to know is there any down sides or some features that are disabled or is it stable?
It is pretty stable, but it depends on the specs for your laptop, and what it can do. It may have some limitations, but it allows you to do a lot of stuff too.
I want to get hackintosh, So lets see if this thread gets more replys before I install.
I plan on building one in a few weeks and will post my findings as I go. As I don't have my new laptop yet, I can only go on what others have told me and they said that OSX does not support AMD. Only intel and preferably the i7. Like I said, I have not researched this much yet and this is just colleagues with opinions on the matter, so take that for what it's worth.
hackintosh already install. My Pc is now IMac. hehe..
but hackintosh not properly support for ATI
There can be some hardware support issues, as the post above stated, so before using you might want to search if any of you hardware has known issues with Mac/Hackintosh.
Otherwise it's pretty solid.
please refers this blog :

tonymacx86.blogspot.com
(03-31-2011, 02:35 AM)aminmusa Wrote: [ -> ]please refers this blog :

tonymacx86.blogspot.com

Thanks for the link, I have been searching for good Mac forums.

I would suggest looking at the hackintosh wiki.
yea look in the hackintoshwiki bro
Pages: 1 2