Support Forums

Full Version: I am here !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello fellow members i finally joined this forum , i will try to contribute something to this site.

Is there anyway to change the theme ?? i don't really like the color sorry but thats my personal opinion Pinch
The theme settings should be in User control panel "Edit Options" with the gear icon beside it. Choose your Board style in the right under "other options"
Note: This only changes the text, since there are no other color schemes available.

Lastly, welcome to the site. Keep your posts up to the high quality standard that this site has a reputation for, and enjoy it here Smile
(10-07-2010, 07:26 PM)Infinity Wrote: [ -> ]The theme settings should be in User control panel "Edit Options" with the gear icon beside it. Choose your Board style in the right under "other options"
Note: This only changes the text, since there are no other color schemes available.

Lastly, welcome to the site. Keep your posts up to the high quality standard that this site has a reputation for, and enjoy it here Smile
Oh i didnt know about this thank you very much Smile
Welcome to SF! Also I didn't know there were multiple skins, lol.
(10-07-2010, 08:05 PM)Brandon Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to SF! Also I didn't know there were multiple skins, lol.

It's more of a text skin though haha, when I first looked at it, I was hoping for the "blue" theme in there to be replacing the green, but you get used to it after a while. Good thing everyone learned something new today Smile
(10-07-2010, 08:12 PM)Infinity Wrote: [ -> ]It's more of a text skin though haha, when I first looked at it, I was hoping for the "blue" theme in there to be replacing the green, but you get used to it after a while. Good thing everyone learned something new today Smile

And credit goes to me LOL JK , i personally think blue color scheme would look better than green .
welcome to support forums, I am new here too Big Grin