Support Forums

Full Version: first web banner
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ok so i made this for my school cuz they asked me to do the banner for the online yearbook there makin.

[Image: MBITyearbookLogo.png]

the text is comercial free and the pic was taken by one of the teachers i just touched it up

what do u think? and what can i do to improve it?
Sorry but I really don't like it. The graffiti font is horrible as is the other font used. Don't like the black border or the dark red background.

I think for a profession look you should work with more school photographs and blend them together as a background. Then do the text over the top of it.
(10-07-2010, 02:25 PM)Fragma Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry but I really don't like it. The graffiti font is horrible as is the other font used. Don't like the black border or the dark red background.

yes i agree, the grafitti front definately does it no justice whatsoever.it would work better with a more professsional text style
No offense, but I don't like it.
Try changing the text.
Try adding a text stroke.
Try adding some text effects.
It's great for a first web banner. Guys, why don't you just give him some slack?
He tried to make one, I don't see neither of you have a thread with a fist banner made.
(11-04-2010, 10:54 AM)Marik™ Wrote: [ -> ]It's great for a first web banner. Guys, why don't you just give him some slack?
He tried to make one, I don't see neither of you have a thread with a fist banner made.

It's called constructive criticism, we tell him what we think. Plus, bkotz is really good at making graphics anyways.

I agree with everyone else.
(11-04-2010, 12:19 PM)Nemmyy Wrote: [ -> ]It's called constructive criticism, we tell him what we think. Plus, bkotz is really good at making graphics anyways.

I agree with everyone else.

idk bout REALY good Tongue
i do alright
Bkotz is the worst I've at Graphics I've ever seen.
(11-04-2010, 01:23 PM)Fragma Wrote: [ -> ]Bkotz is the worst I've at Graphics I've ever seen.

finally some1 sees it as i do
Big Grin
The text's height is too much.