Support Forums

Full Version: Please Close
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Why has my sig has gone missing? I haven't changed anything? I haven't touched it since I put it on there? So did anyone do this if so Not cool.
Most likely a member of staff edited it.
Uh Nothing was wrong with my picture? It was 4-5 Marines Holding the flag at the battle of Iwo Jima. I see nothing wrong about that.
I think it was the member you mentioned annoying you in your signature, most likely regarded as flaming and subsequently removed.
If your signature had something that may be seen as offensive to someone or if you were specifically targeting another member then that's probably why. I don't know what your signature said before it was edited but it looks as though whoever edit it removed someone's name.
It was flaming NekoChan, then Omni added "Unacceptable - Omni" then he put that.
(10-07-2010, 10:16 AM)Sam Wrote: [ -> ]It was flaming NekoChan, then Omni added "Unacceptable - Omni" then he put that.

Yeah I know that. I understand that part. That's cool. But the part I'm talking about was my picture of the Soldiers I had THERE WAS ABSOLUTELY NO REASON FOR THAT TO BE DELETED. I mean I could add about 20 names to my sig of people I hate but instead I drew a line. I understand the Text of my sig. but the picture was not offensive what so ever. It was a Action that took place in American History.
I guess he just removed it all. Omniscient has his reasons I'm sure, PM him if you've got a specific problem.
(10-07-2010, 10:19 AM)Dcrac23 Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah I know that. I understand that part. That's cool. But the part I'm talking about was my picture of the Soldiers I had THERE WAS ABSOLUTELY NO REASON FOR THAT TO BE DELETED.

Are you sure the signature wasn't above the limit? There are specific requirements when uploading signatures.

Please post the image and I'll examine it. It may be that another member of Staff found it offensive. I'm not too sure.
(10-07-2010, 10:22 AM)Skill Wrote: [ -> ]Are you sure the signature wasn't above the limit? There's specific requirements when uploading signatures.

Please post the image and I'll examine it. It may be that another member of Staff found it offensive. I'm not too sure.

Well I think that could have been dealt with by letting me know in a PM that it would have been deleted and why. I've had the same picture up there since I joined HF and SF and nobody had a problem till now, I'm sorry but that's unacceptable.
(10-07-2010, 10:22 AM)Skill Wrote: [ -> ]Are you sure the signature wasn't above the limit? There are specific requirements when uploading signatures.

No I would have been warned if it was too big or there would be a message saying Sig. too big Staff or Omni. I checked on my phone and it's still up on HF. So it's not too big I had one of the GFX guys do it for me and shrank it to size.

EDIT: Here is the link to the picture http://journeyamerica.wordpress.com/2008...-document/
Pages: 1 2