Support Forums

Full Version: I have some sort of poison in me :(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
well i work at a karting track and its indoors and they have two fire doors and two fans, we had 6 karts on at one time and the fans were nae working and yer no suppose to open the fire exit doors and i was breathing in the fumes from the exhaust and my bones were shaking, my hands were numb, my throad was sore, my head was thumping and my joints were swollen up.

What is it Sad
Most likely something to do with inhaling the petrol. It's toxic and I think you should go to your doctor, it can cause neurological damage.
Sounds like that place needs a government inspection man, that is not good, especially since there is probably kids far younger than you going there on a regular basis, I would report it to the proper authorities.
Wow have they not heard of health and safety.
But if i was you, i would get to the doctors ASAP.
Yeah even if its not that bad anymore i would still go to the doctor to get it checked out bro
You have carbon monoxide poisoning.

Go to the doctor if you continue to have symptoms, it can be fatal.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carbon_monoxide_poisoning
You should definitely go to see a doctor, if it is really bad, there could be awful results if not caught early.
This is quite weird :o
Go get this checked out man, you might need some herbal medication.
it is probably carbon monoxide, but go to a doctor
Pages: 1 2