Support Forums

Full Version: How many of you are in bands?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm working on getting in this big concert right now with a bunch of local bands at a highschool. At the moment I'm in 2 bands.
I was the guitarist in a band of me and 3 other friends for a little while. It was more of just for fun, rather than trying to get gigs and stuff, so it didn't last very long but it was cool while it lasted.
Lots of people say that I can make it far. They don't like my bands stuff, but my solo acoustic stuff is good I guess.
I quit a few months ago, but screamer for my friends band As I Die In Vain.
I was for a while, but our dummer was WAY to loud, and even when we "confronted" him about the level of noise he was making, he still did it. I ended up quitting, they went on to make crappy music for 3 years. I'm no longer in a band, although I'm a decent guitar player.
I was in a band, until I was told that I needed to play an instrument. Oh well, better luck next time.
I used to play piano Smile...my gf is in a band lol but no im not very musical :\
Not in a band but I am qualified to teach drums.
I am a bassit and screamer in a band Smile
(10-09-2010, 01:56 PM)R4GE_Xy-Cliche Wrote: [ -> ]I am a bassit and screamer in a band Smile

Screamer? Lol? Why would you scream? Or am I missing something? Is it like a technical term for something?
Pages: 1 2