Support Forums

Full Version: Ask Fragma A Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Everybody seems to be making these threads so I thought I'd jump on the bandwagon.

Please keep all questions suitable and not to personal.
You live in England, yes? Where abouts?
(10-06-2010, 09:23 AM)Sam Wrote: [ -> ]You live in England, yes? Where abouts?

Yep, I live in the North East.
Do you live in Newcastle? Tongue
(10-06-2010, 09:29 AM)Untouch Wrote: [ -> ]Do you live in Newcastle? Tongue

You trying to hunt me down or something? Lol.. I live in the North East ;)
How long have you been doing graphics?

Oh by the way, what's your first + last name plus the name of all your family members, please.
(10-06-2010, 09:41 AM)Brandon Wrote: [ -> ]How long have you been doing graphics?

Oh by the way, what's your first + last name plus the name of all your family members, please.

Been experimenting with Photoshop since I was about 12 (So 6 years now). I've always drawn though since I was about 5. Moved onto Graffiti when I was 13 so been doing that for around 5 years which really helps with Graphics & Typography. & now I'm doing Animation. Smile
Did you enjoy the freak snow weather in Last December?
(10-06-2010, 09:50 AM)Happeh Wrote: [ -> ]Did you enjoy the freak snow weather in Last December?

Don't really remember it so I guess not.
(10-06-2010, 09:53 AM)Fragma Wrote: [ -> ]Don't really remember it so I guess not.

I did, just came back from America so we had to land in London and have a 12 hour bus trip back to my town. <.<

Another question then. How's life?
Pages: 1 2