Support Forums

Full Version: Left tesicle bigger than right.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

The other day I noticed that my left testicle is bigger than my right. Ive never noticed it before until then. Today my left one(the bigger one) was a little sore.

I know its going to have to come down to me going to the doctor, but Im so afraid of what it might be, that I feel that I'm almost in denial about it.

I dont know why I'm posting this here, I guess my fear is making me want to vent a little.

God bless.
It is perfectly normal for one to be slightly larger than the other, as well as hang a little lower.
It's normal, this is so that when you are walking or playing / doing anything actively they don't hit together. If they were the same size and the same hang level, they'd hit together and you'd be in a lot of pain. Smile
As others have stated this is natural and happens quite often.

Although it could be something more serious, so watch it and if it gets worse contact and visit your doctor.
(10-05-2010, 06:18 PM)trilobyte- Wrote: [ -> ]It's normal, this is so that when you are walking or playing / doing anything actively they don't hit together. If they were the same size and the same hang level, they'd hit together and you'd be in a lot of pain. Smile

LOL, that would really suck, OP it is normal.
Nothing to worry about, as several members have said, it's normal for one to be slightly higher and larger than the other.
How ever a trip to the doctors will put your mind at ease.
One of mine is bigger also it's completely normal. So don't be worried you could have hurt it without even knowing it.
lol it is quite normal I guess.
I heard that everything on the left is bigger than the right because the left side is where you have your heart.
It's perfectly normal.

If you're still experiencing pain and haven't been to see a doctor, make sure you do. It's better to be safe than sorry. The cause of the pain might be from something minor. If you wear tight pants, jeans in particular, that may be the cause. I sometimes feel pain for no apparent reason but it soon goes away.

Don't worry about it. Smile
Pages: 1 2