Support Forums

Full Version: Brand New Proxy VPS Line! - MyProxyHosting.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: vpsbanner.png]

MyProxyHosting.com has gotten a facelift, and with it a brand new line of VPS! These VPS are a great affordable option for those who have outgrown our shared hosting plans. We are also proud to offer vePortal standard with all VPS.

Our VPS are made to perform optimally with proxies, running on Dual Quad Core host machines. Each VPS has a generous allotment of RAID protected hard drive space, bandwidth, and RAM, as well as free IP Addresses.

All VPS are semi-managed; we will setup and install the hardware and control panel for you as well as perform maintenance and upgrades. Our staff is ready to assist you with anything else you may need.

Basic VPS
20GB Hard Drive
1,000GB Monthly Bandwidth
512MB RAM
2 IP Addresses
vePortal VPS Control Panel
$20/month - Order Now

Advanced VPS
20GB Hard Drive
2,000GB Monthly Bandwidth
512MB RAM (1024MB Burst)
2 IP Addresses
$30/month - Order Now

Mega VPS
100GB Hard Drive
2,000GB Monthly Bandwidth
1.5GB Guaranteed RAM
2 IP Addresses
$50/month - Order Now

Ultimate VPS
200GB Hard Drive
4,000GB Monthly Bandwidth
3GB Guaranteed RAM
2 IP Addresses
$70/month - Order Now

Make sure to check out our main website for more information on our proxy vps, and contact our sales team if you have any questions!
There have been some modifications to the plans we offer. In addition to having vePortal VPS Control Panel standard with all plans, we have added a new plan as well!
What's allowed and disallowed?
What OS are available?
(10-09-2010, 08:52 PM)SpankDaHobo Wrote: [ -> ]What's allowed and disallowed?

Can I have a more specific question?

(10-09-2010, 08:52 PM)SpankDaHobo Wrote: [ -> ]What OS are available?

By default, CentOS 5.x 32 BIT is the OS however we can offer much more on request.
where was this about a month ago when i neded it
(10-09-2010, 09:11 PM)hinubz Wrote: [ -> ]where was this about a month ago when i neded it

Haha if you still would like to host with us we can do free transfers from your current host ;)
I'm interested in Windows 2003 or something, I could provide a serial and download link.

Like are botnets/warez/etc.. allowed?
(10-09-2010, 10:27 PM)SpankDaHobo Wrote: [ -> ]I'm interested in Windows 2003 or something, I could provide a serial and download link.
Sorry, we don't offer Windows.

(10-09-2010, 10:27 PM)SpankDaHobo Wrote: [ -> ]Like are botnets/warez/etc.. allowed?
No, those are not allowed.
Your services look good although your prices are a little to high.
(10-10-2010, 06:57 AM)JMK940 Wrote: [ -> ]Your services look good although your prices are a little to high.

For what in particular? I've done a lot of research in the proxy hosting niche and for the service I offer I've found that my prices are extremely competitive.