Support Forums

Full Version: Rate My Oldish Work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
These are some signatures I made in the past.

[Image: Bumblebee.png]
[Image: GTAIV.png]
[Image: 3.png]
[Image: Slash.png]
[Image: chuckyonyx.png]
Wait... Onyx!?

I like all of them. You had a good understanding of the techniques to make a good sig.

I especially love the Chuckie one.
Wait your Onyx from HF? O.o
I seen that chucky stock before, here was this person's result:
[Image: Chucky-212vert.png]
It was done by Skorp, he's amazing and one of the best signature makers I know.

Anyway I like the 2nd and 3rd one. Something in the first one just doesn't work for me.
Hate the slash one. Sad
(10-04-2010, 10:25 AM)Happeh Wrote: [ -> ]Wait... Onyx!?

I like all of them. You had a good understanding of the techniques to make a good sig.

I especially love the Chuckie one.

Maybe I am Onyx, maybe I am not. Yeye

Anyway, thanks for the positive comment.
(10-04-2010, 10:32 AM)Untouch Wrote: [ -> ]Wait your Onyx from HF? O.o
I seen that chucky stock before, here was this person's result:
[Image: Chucky-212vert.png]
It was done by Skorp, he's amazing and one of the big signature makers I know.

Anyway I like the 2nd and 3rd one. Something in the first one just doesn't work for me.
Hate the slash one. Sad
I took the mini images from someone else's image to make mine look more filled up, but I have never seen that vertical sig before though. Wacko
Knew it'd be you, Onyx. Cant escape me.
(10-04-2010, 10:52 AM)Happeh Wrote: [ -> ]Knew it'd be you, Onyx. Cant escape me.
Who is this onyx you speak off? And I'm sure he can escape from you. WhistleVictoire
(10-04-2010, 12:09 PM)Copper Wrote: [ -> ]Who is this onyx you speak off? And I'm sure he can escape from you. WhistleVictoire

I doubt it. For aslong as you do graphics; I'll be there...
The first one looks great. Flow is really nice, colours are really nice, depth & composition are really nice..

Not really sure about the others but the first is really good. Keep it up.
I love the chucky one too, I don't know why, it made me smile and want to hug t.
Not really a fan of any of them but the first one. I can tell you put a lot of effort into them though, so I commend you for that. Your current signature is also great.