Support Forums

Full Version: [Tut] How to make an auto text spammer in vb 2008. [Beginner]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay so this is my first tut in vb.net programing. I hope this helps.

First, make a new application.

Second, make 2 buttons, A text box, and A timer. You wont be able to see the timer on the image you should see it on the lower part of visual basics.

Third, name the buttons. Click on button one once, to select it. Then on the left hand side you should see in the properties tab, "Test" and then "Button1". Change Button1 to say "Start" like in picture below.
Do the same thing with Button2 but instead of making it say "Start", make it say "Stop".

Forth, double click your start button. And then enter this code. In between "Private Sub Button1_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click" and "End Sub"
Code:
Timer1.enabled = True

Fifth, double click "Stop". And then enter this code in between "Private Sub Button1_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click" and "End Sub" just like you did in step four.
Code:
Timer1.Enabled = False
Edit - I know I spelled False wrong in the picture but im too lazy to take another one, the code is right though.

Sixth, double click "Timer". Once you get there enter this code in between Private Sub Timer1_Tick(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Timer1.Tick and End Sub.
Code:
On Error Resume Next
SendKeys.Send(TextBox1.Text)
On Error Resume Next
SendKeys.Send("{Enter}")

Seventh, and last step is to run your program. Click the green button below the window button.

How to use it.
Enter text in the text box. Push start and click on an msn, fb, aim, ect. chat and watch all the text be spammed.

You can built the program by clicking Build > Build Auto Text Spammer and then it will be saved as an .exe. If you go to Document > Visual Studio 2008 > WindowsApplication1 > WindowsApplication1 > bin > Debug.

If you need any help msn me on AIM or MSN.
AIM - DeMeRYuHDiiG
MSN - Demer_in_HD@hotmail.com
Awww, i was about to post this todayyy... Damnit. lol Anyways nice job! Really great tutorial, very useful on MSN
Thank's for your Tut..I will try to make this now Big Grin
This sort of programming isn't really wanted here.
(10-04-2010, 07:52 AM)Fragma Wrote: [ -> ]This sort of programming isn't really wanted here.