Support Forums

Full Version: {New} Tyga Signature
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: TygaSig.png]

I kno its Big..Lol Just Rate 1-10
Putting aside the fact that the sig is big, the render is small in comparison to the rest.

That blurred blue thing in the right doesn't fit too much. The colouring is less agressive than in the previous, looks better. The text is ok.

Glad to see you keep making sig after sig. Smile
(10-02-2010, 10:05 PM)NEC Wrote: [ -> ]Putting aside the fact that the sig is big, the render is small in comparison to the rest.

That blurred blue thing in the right doesn't fit too much. The colouring is less agressive than in the previous, looks better. The text is ok.

Glad to see you keep making sig after sig. Smile

Thanks NEC I am just trying to Get better..Thanks For you Comments I will try to make a Better One
It's alright, I like the desaturation gradient, but the one spray painted blue brush on the right just doesn't fit there at all in comparison to how the one on the left looks. It just doesn't fit the theme of the picture at all, and I think it covers up the detail of the black clouds too much as well.
Thanks For Comment Infinity
Updated Signature
I removed That Blur Thingy But it Still Looks
Kind of funny To me... But o well Im still learning
(10-02-2010, 10:25 PM)SouRD Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks For Comment Infinity
Updated Signature
I removed That Blur Thingy But it Still Looks
Kind of funny To me... But o well Im still learning

Maybe you could keep the brush along the right, but make it an overlay blending option for that layer. I just meant how it looked out of place, but it might look good to add a little contrast of color on those clouds Smile

It may also serve to provide a fine line between the saturated part and the desaturated part, kind of like a transition.
I would say that it is too random on a overall basis.
Its not the best, However its by far the worst lol.

5/10