Support Forums

Full Version: Site Banner
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Making Things Easier,One Post At A Time

Should Be:

Making Things Easier, One Post At a Time

There should be a space after a comma, and A is never capitalized unless you're naming a verb, or starting a sentence.

Thanks,
`Albania
omg... who cares. Tongue
It looks good the way it is.
(10-02-2010, 05:10 PM)`Albania Wrote: [ -> ]Making Things Easier,One Post At A Time

Should Be:

Making Things Easier, One Post At a Time

There should be a space after a comma, and A is never capitalized unless you're naming a verb, or starting a sentence.

Thanks,
`Albania

Are you a grammar nazi? lol Look at some other forums as a reference, people don't spell things right if it's in their catch phrase for some websites. And on slogans, every word is usually capitalized. It's part of marketing, not english class. Sorry
Is this supposed to be a request or something? Why did you put this in the graphics section?
Well its more 'professional' and this site is supposed to be professional since its a support forum, and yes I am a grammar nazi.

Thanks,
`Albania
(10-02-2010, 06:22 PM)`Albania Wrote: [ -> ]Well its more 'professional' and this site is supposed to be professional since its a support forum, and yes I am a grammar nazi.

Thanks,
`Albania

If you were a Grammar nazi you would of said "It's"

Just sayin'
(10-02-2010, 06:24 PM)Happeh Wrote: [ -> ]If you were a Grammar nazi you would of said "It's"

Just sayin'
Lol, well I don't take it that serious, I just point out huge mistakes, not minor mistakes.
(10-02-2010, 06:27 PM)`Albania Wrote: [ -> ]Lol, well I don't take it that serious, I just point out huge mistakes, not minor mistakes.

you forgot that Albania doesn't have a " ` " before it and it's no where close to Michigan, which is what your profile says you're from.

This is so minor, that I don't think it would even matter to the site's success. It probably will never happen. The professionalism comes from the site content mainly, and so far, the "looks" are good enough to where they don't need any changing.

I dont think your suggestion will matter all the much to be honest in this case. Grammer is important, but not really in this sense. Unless there are a million other grammer nazi's out there, no one will even notice it. It's not going to be changed.

P.S you forgot to put
Thanks
`Albania

at the end of your last post Smile
I use ` because it looks flashy, and I'm from Albania, thats my nationality.
(10-02-2010, 06:35 PM)`Albania Wrote: [ -> ]I use ` because it looks flashy, and I'm from Albania, thats my nationality.

lol I was only joking, but I really think that if your going to use this site for your obsession with good spelling that you should visit the "Creative Writing" forums content before you make little statements like this about the actual site. Don't mean to be mean, but you need to think more logically. Give an open mind to your suggestions first and think about how it would benefit everyone, and the site. In this case, as i've said, it's such a little error, no one will notice. And now that I do, it doesn't even bother me because it's still fairly un-noticable.
Pages: 1 2