Support Forums

Full Version: {New} Wiz Khalifa Signature
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As Most of you may Know that I have not Touched Photoshop in 7 Months... Except For a Test Run with that Bowser Sig.. But I think I'm am Getting My Skill Back... I really Like this Signature For personal Reason., One of those reason are because I idolize Wiz Khalifa ... So tell me Wat you Think.

[Image: WizSig.png]
wow, this is an extremely good sig.
Its so simple, yet it couldn't get any better.
Thank you For you Wonderful Comment...
I MAde it Way ToO Big Though Thats The Only Problem
I'll CnC your current signature.

The stock is to small, there is too much space around it.
I don't see a light source and the stock is hidden behind the colour overlay meaning there is very little depth.
The text is badly positioned. It would look better if it was hanging just above the left shoulder and overlapping his neck slightly.
The light effects are too thick. I like them but you should keep them thinner (like the smaller parts you've added).
Also it could probably do with a border. Because of the colour gradient, it may look nice with a transparent border.
At the moment I rate it 6/10 but it has potential so keep working on it.
Iight Thanks For YOu Constructive Criticism I will Continue To Work On It.. And Hopefully I would Become Better
Looks ok, but I don't really like the render of Wiz Khalifa, I'd use Kid Cudi.
Try getting your text closer to your render, I also dislike that font.

The background looks too simple. Fragma mentioned practically everything, so yeah...

Keep it up. Smile
Iight Thanks Guys.. .

@Albania - I also Love Kid Cudi ... I am Making a Signature With Him Now..
Try using the rule of third for text placement. ^^
Unfortunately I don't like it at all.
First scale it down to an appropriate size.
Put an appropriate background in.
Some of the pen tooling is too big and goes the wrong direction from the flow.
Looks stupid with the colours on his face and body.
Finally text placement is bad.