Support Forums

Full Version: Delete account please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
doesn;t really fit anywhere
i tried reading a few things but i am not convinced sitting behind a screen reading off this site is helping me at all

asking for my account to be deleted please
You don't need it deleted, just stop logging in.
And you should have just PM'd a mod/admin.
You can't do it, MyBB is't set up to delete only admin can do it.
(10-02-2010, 10:34 AM)welsh_emo Wrote: [ -> ]doesn;t really fit anywhere
i tried reading a few things but i am not convinced sitting behind a screen reading off this site is helping me at all

You should've PMd a mod or admin.
You might think it isn't working because you haven't found people who have gone through the same thing and know what you're going though...You just joined. I would say you should give the site a chance, but it is your choice overall.
I don't recommend PMing Omniscient, he has far more important things to worry about.

If you really want to leave, I suggest changing your status to away and moving on. You don't have to visit the site, you could even change your account details (password & email) if you're so bothered - I don't condone it, but if it's what you want then I can't stop you.

I hope things turn out well for you and please, always remember, we are here for you. You don't need to go through rough times on your own, we will help and support you as much as we can - give us the chance to prove it.

Good luck and I hope you change your mind.
(10-02-2010, 10:34 AM)welsh_emo Wrote: [ -> ]doesn;t really fit anywhere

Sorry to hear that.
And even sorrier you feel there is nothing here to help you.
But SF is not just about support. Its a community of people here.
I hope you change your mind and pop back now and again for a visit atleast.
If you need help then you can ask me if you want? If not then I'm sorry we can't help. As Skill said don't PM Omni, big changes at HF and server problems here.

Why delete the account anyway? Just don't come to the site anymore. You may find that you need the forum some day anyway.
MyBB doesn't delete accounts, just stop logging on, forget about the site, or just ask Omniscient or another mod/admin to delete your account.

Thanks,
`Albania