Support Forums

Full Version: You guys HAVE to read this guy's page, lol
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
He's actually quite famous so you may have seen the site, but http://27bslash6.com/. You guys HAVE to read some of his letters, they are so funny. Check it out, so many of them are just hilarious. It will brighten your dark day.
I don't find anything there funny.
Maybe I'm just a really dull person but I also didn't find anything particularly funny.
Not funny in my opinion.
I see more funny stuff on a day care.
Yeah, it's really dry humor imo. If you like fart jokes it isn't for you I'd say.

I think it's more....I don't know the word for it. Just dry, yet really funny.
I don't find it very funny, sorry. :/

Like is this meant to be funny?

Quote:Sharks
My offspring wanted "scuba gear" for his birthday. Thats all he wanted. I am not letting him swim off by himself to be taken for a baby seal by a great white and I will be fudged if I am going in there with him to be taken for an old skinny seal by a great white. When I explained to him that scuba gear is only for the sea and he, being such a small human, would be taken for a baby seal by a great white, he stated that he would see them coming because of the mask and added 'speargun' and 'knife' to his birthday list.

Coz.. it's not xD
Uhm.. like other members I don't find it funny too sorry Smile
Haha it's okay, not everyone finds it to be funny. I enjoyed a few reads but I didn't read all of it. Some of it is funny imo, but that's just me. Yes, it's supposed to be funny but it's dry humor I guess. I'm the type of guy who likes a lot of REAL funny humor but this just especially appealed to me Smile
Great site stats. I guess i am a bit too much of a nerd. I did not read much.
Rather checked his stats. Its a kicking site i tells ya.
Brandon, I found it funny. It reminds me of British humour, like Saki (Edwardian writer) and Blackadder (TV series). It can be dull if you are not acquainted with the style.
Pages: 1 2