Support Forums

Full Version: Whats your favorite kind of music?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Mine's rock/metal. Some Green Day, whatever genera that is.
(10-11-2009, 02:08 PM)Alpha Wrote: [ -> ]Mine's rock/metal. Some Green Day, whatever genera that is.

Green Day is punk rock.

I like rock with awesome guitar riffs/drumming and epic vocals.

Avenged Sevenfold and Killswitch Engage to name a couple bands. I also like Nine Inch Nails, System of a Down and Breaking Benjamin.
Hip-Hop,Trip-hop,Drum n Bass,Dub
Real Hip-Hop (Ibf you nerd), Old rock - Bob Dylan, Pink Floyd, Van Morrison, Fleetwood Mac, R.E.M and I like janes addiction.
(10-11-2009, 02:18 PM)Conspiracy Wrote: [ -> ]Real Hip-Hop (Ibf you nerd), Old rock - Bob Dylan, Pink Floyd, Van Morrison, Fleetwood Mac, R.E.M and I like janes addiction.

It's classic rock not old rock....lawl

highfuzz

(10-11-2009, 02:10 PM)MreGSX Wrote: [ -> ]Green Day is punk rock.

I like rock with awesome guitar riffs/drumming and epic vocals.

Avenged Sevenfold and Killswitch Engage to name a couple bands. I also like Nine Inch Nails, System of a Down and Breaking Benjamin.

Breaking Benjamin rocks!!!
(10-11-2009, 02:20 PM)Kotel Wrote: [ -> ]It's classic rock not old rock....lawl
I wasn't naming a genre, I call it rock but if I said rock people would automatically assume I meant the modern understanding of the "rock" genre.
rock, metal, happy hardcore
(10-11-2009, 02:24 PM)Conspiracy Wrote: [ -> ]I wasn't naming a genre, I call it rock but if I said rock people would automatically assume I meant the modern understanding of the "rock" genre.
U could have said classic Rock....XD
(10-11-2009, 02:28 PM)Kotel Wrote: [ -> ]U could have said classic Rock....XD
You could also have not wasted both of our time with your musically correct definitions of my music preferences. jerk.
Pages: 1 2 3