Support Forums

Full Version: Hello SF
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Most of you that are at HF probably know me! I came here as a guest, but when I found out you could get an award at HF for 100 posts here Ill probably be active!
Well make sure they're high quality and I've got no problem with that. Welcome to SF.
(09-28-2010, 03:07 PM)norradjer99 Wrote: [ -> ]Most of you that are at HF probably know me! I came here as a guest, but when I found out you could get an award at HF for 100 posts here Ill probably be active!

Its BAD IDEA that you are here for getting Support feather award only. Confused
I'm not here just for that, I plan to be active!
You see lots of people around here that get close to 100, say they are at 80 or 90 posts, then the last 10 before they hit the big triple digits are the worst posts they have ever made in their lives. Welcome, i've seen some of your posts around here, and they aren't as bad as some that i've seen. Keep it up, don't spam, and there should be no problem Smile welcome

i'm not even sure if they are still giving away awards, i've had 100 for a little while now, and I didn't get anything. But you will find no matter what, that it's a great community for reliability on support. The main theme of this site Tongue

I'm just saying that you see a lot of offline users with total posts of 100 right on the dot around here. That honestly says that they aren't willing to go the way. Only here for the feather...
I was here for the feather but this forum is noob free, Ill be staying Big Grin
Welcome to Support Forums. Enjoy the site, post in a mature way and you will earn the feather.

(09-28-2010, 03:59 PM)Infinity Wrote: [ -> ]You see lots of people around here that get close to 100, say they are at 80 or 90 posts, then the last 10 before they hit the big triple digits are the worst posts they have ever made in their lives.

Good observation.