Support Forums

Full Version: I need a sig.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would appreciate if some people can make me sigs, might even pay if it's good enough.

I want the following in it:
MyNameIs940
root is a state of mind - k0resh
(10-04-2009, 09:15 PM)mynameis940 Wrote: [ -> ]I would appreciate if some people can make me sigs, might even pay if it's good enough.

PM me with what you want. I'll give it a shot.
haha haha yes! Go the paint signatures! you know you want one!
Just take one of mine Tongue they're the appropriate sizes now
Okay I have a 2. They're pretty basic but classy. If you want to use the yellow one I just realized I need to fix the Y.

[Image: 16geedu.jpg]

[Image: 8y6hjo.jpg]
Nice, I like it but I would like some other ones to pick from.
(10-04-2009, 10:00 PM)MyNameIs940 Wrote: [ -> ]Nice, I like it but I would like some other ones to pick from.

Alright that's cool. I might add some stuff to it to keep myself in the running. Big Grin
Hey
That was just soo cool
defender y not make some abstract designed sigs for me?
I offer gfx services pm me I will show you some of my previous work and we could talk about the price.
(10-04-2009, 09:56 PM)RPicard Wrote: [ -> ]Okay I have a 2. They're pretty basic but classy. If you want to use the yellow one I just realized I need to fix the Y.

[Image: 16geedu.jpg]

[Image: 8y6hjo.jpg]

Amazing sig's, could you do one of these to me with transparent background and a little smaller?