Support Forums

Full Version: Cold Winter - signature
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: 2nvz03a.jpg]

Once I saw the stock I had to do something with it. Big Grin

Original stock:
I like the brush texture around the girl, but since it looks like clouds, you might want to blur the edges of the render of the girl just to make it blend a bit better and feel like a "smooth" transition. The triangle under her arm has a lot of sharpness to it. Maybe you could try adding a ray of light around the render as well? Just to see what that would look like. The clouds open up around her and it might be an interesting addition Smile
The soft light below her arm was a mistake by me. I'm not sure why I put it there. It should be on her left shoulder. Tongue
(09-27-2010, 03:54 PM)Untouch Wrote: [ -> ]The soft light below her arm was a mistake by me. I'm not sure why I put it there. It should be on her left shoulder. Tongue

You could even try keeping that light there, and adding one on each shoulder, then compare it to just one shoulder (testing out left and right side for the individual light). Then chose the best after that, I would try all 3 points though first. one on each shoulder, and the one under her arm as well. You are the artist here, not me so its up to you lol.

I would try adding a light ray layer, in a radius from the outline of her body, and put the blending layer option to overlay or something similar to it, where you can still see the textures of the brushed "clouds"

But its good Smile
Sorry but I just think its really boring to look at. The blue is way to harsh and kills the depth. Also again the font is really bad. I think you should have kept to the winter theme from the original stock.
Wow, I like what you have done with this, looks really nice good job.
I don't like it that much sorry. It just looks...well too fake to me.
I actually like this. It's pleasant to look at and it didn't take long to make.
Thanks for the comments.
I heavily dislike this type of border. The text needs work.
This was the first time I used this type of border, I think it looks alright. Tongue
Pages: 1 2