Support Forums

Full Version: [LP] Let Go
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is a LP I made last year (yeah, haven't made much lately), it was my first (and only) attempt at this sort of thing.

I like the outcome, the original is 2550x3300 as I wanted to print this out.

[Image: letgobynoerrorcode.th.jpg]

Criticism and opinions are welcome and encouraged.
Hmm, I dont really know what to critisize on this one, but on the leg it looks like theres a bit of 'noise' on the shadow (inside of her right leg). Unless thats on purpose for an added effect. It's a good illusion in my mind. The blue makes me think this theme is underwater, kind of like the lost city of atlantis lol. Maybe some more details or objects in the top left? But i'm not sure, to me it just looks like she is swimming to get above water again. Good job Smile
I really like it. The montage and pop-art feel is very dynamic. Your signature is also very arresting.
@Infinity. What I wanted to make was the illusion of her getting away from all the stressfull daily things. The blue part it's the sky (and yeah, that leg thing was on porpouse).

I never imagined her as swiming to get above water, that's an interesting perspective. Thanks. Smile

@Eve. Thanks Eve. I guess I'll give this type of design another shot and see what comes out.