Support Forums

Full Version: Laptop Monitor help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a Toshiba Satellite and the monitor is really strange. When I turn it on It has lines going through it that change to different patterns of lines. I have used external monitors and the problem is the same when I know the monitor works. What could be the problem?
Your gpu may have failed.
(10-11-2009, 01:29 PM)Hanzo Wrote: [ -> ]Your gpu may have failed.

gpu?
(10-11-2009, 01:37 PM)joey23art Wrote: [ -> ]gpu?
Graphic card.
that would effect an external monitor?
Yeah since you're connecting it from your laptop that could be a possibility. You can try updating your display drivers and see if it'll remedy your problems.
Yup Hanzo is right its defiantly a graphics card problem since it occurs on other monitors too, so its not your laptop monitor.
Update your display drivers, may be a common issue.
Have you recently update your drivers? Could be a problem with the update, just roll em back and see if it fixes it.
(10-11-2009, 08:28 PM)x0re Wrote: [ -> ]Yup Hanzo is right its defiantly a graphics card problem since it occurs on other monitors too, so its not your laptop monitor.
Update your display drivers, may be a common issue.
Have you recently update your drivers? Could be a problem with the update, just roll em back and see if it fixes it.

This member has been banned. All posts here on out are unnecessary.