Support Forums

Full Version: Tears of Heaven[POEM]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is a poem I wrote after I broke up with my ex, I made it into video format so tell me what you think.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUdc1NPvZJ8[/youtube]
Another video post Smile I like the way you have the music to enhance the words, but I think it should be an instrumental kind of music, its a little distracting when your trying to read the words. and the text is a little hard to read as it conflicts with the background. Just constructive criticism.
(09-25-2010, 12:45 PM)Infinity Wrote: [ -> ]Another video post Smile I like the way you have the music to enhance the words, but I think it should be an instrumental kind of music, its a little distracting when your trying to read the words. and the text is a little hard to read as it conflicts with the background. Just constructive criticism.

Yeah it was a bad idea to put white on a light background, but oh well it happned. In my later videos I will make them better, this was just something I slapped together.
give you props for the creativity though, you don't see that kind of thing around here often so good job man Smile
(09-25-2010, 02:09 PM)Infinity Wrote: [ -> ]give you props for the creativity though, you don't see that kind of thing around here often so good job man Smile

Thanks mate, I think that was my first video so my newer ones will be better. I made that almost a year ago in about a month.
Wow, you should keep up the good work, I really enjoyed it. Make more videos.