Support Forums

Full Version: MSN Freezer and UnFreezer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just creating my MSN freezer and unfreezer program. It seems to be working well and its GUI is also good in my opinion even though i didnt do much with the GUI. Just wanted to let you guys know about it since i got into coding and so far ive been successful and i seem to get the hang of it Yeye

Heres how it looks like. I know that the GUI isnt that good but it works and thats all i care about Big Grin

[Image: 33a9jih.png]
No one got any comments about it? Come on guys, im sure that youll have something to say. I dont care whether its a bad comment as well since i want to improve it as much as i can
The GUI looks ugly and can I have it? ^^ Whistle
(09-25-2010, 10:24 AM)Untouch Wrote: [ -> ]The GUI looks ugly and can I have it? ^^ Whistle

LOLzz like i said i dont care if you dont like it but thanks a lot for atleast posting that. And ya of course you can have it Victoire
haha, it looks alright Smile people always mention things about the GUI's on them. I honestly wouldn't care if it was a picture of cartoon clouds, the actual coding of the application is what counts in my mind.
(09-25-2010, 11:47 AM)Infinity Wrote: [ -> ]haha, it looks alright Smile people always mention things about the GUI's on them. I honestly wouldn't care if it was a picture of cartoon clouds, the actual coding of the application is what counts in my mind.

Yap thats what i also think. If the coding is fine and the program works perfectly then thats more than enough for me Big Grin Thanks for the feedback anywayz pal Thumbsup
Freezers are not allowed here.
(09-25-2010, 03:34 PM)ruk00112 Wrote: [ -> ]Yap thats what i also think. If the coding is fine and the program works perfectly then thats more than enough for me Big Grin Thanks for the feedback anywayz pal Thumbsup

I'm happy that someone agrees Smile although I can understand a little bit why they would rate your GUI.. Since they can't really test your app to find out. Unless you found a way to post your code, or some of the features though screenshots of the use of your program. Maybe a video of it in use? Either way I still think that compiled applications like this should be judged mostly by its performance overall.