Support Forums

Full Version: Rate My Desktop plZ !!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: Desktop.png]

Tell me what you think of my desktop plz !!!

Rate 1-10
I dont wanna rate it because i cant think of how kwl it looks. But anywayz just want to know what OS your using and what theme that is
I don't like it. It's just plain and has weird wavy bits in the wood.
I think its very plain too, I dont like it. Theres not a lot on it either.
Not a fan of the random wavey bits in the wood. Other than thats its ok I suppose for a simple background.
I think he just used the liquid tool to distort those small spots. It doesn't look really good that way, since it doesn't look like a wood grain effect there, it looks like a picture of a wood grain that had been smudged around. I think you could improve this image by using the burn tool or maybe a blend option on another layer to make parts/sections of this grain to stand out and become darker from the rest, the little swirls you have there just seem very random and aren't noticable anyway, unless you take the time to really look at it.

Most people won't take the time to notice that though, since its just a plain grain, its human nature to just skip overlooking the fine detail in the wood. You need things that will stand out, but I dont suggest having the swirls there.
Wow... I guess But. I never Said Rate the Wallpaper I said Rate The Desktop....
Overall it's a nice effect and while you can see some of those oddball wavy parts it doesn't distract too much from the woody feel of the desktop. I like it.
Well Thank you A least someone Like it.... ThumBs UP Smile
I like minimalistic desktops, but I'm not sure about yours. The important thing is that you like it ;)
Pages: 1 2