Support Forums

Full Version: [VIDEO] How-To Make Fading text in Photoshop
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I was messing around with photoshop today and I was like "hmmm wouldnt it be nice to have fading text in a signature without using adobe flash!" So I looked around the internet and found some quite complicated steps to do this, but I figured out a quite easy way to get fading text in photoshop.

So we are going to make something like this:
[Image: 5zji1u.gif]

Interesting huh :3

So please watch this video and You will learn how to do this!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJbUaMJDVvI[/youtube]
The video seems to be short enough for me to give it a try. Its kwl to have the fading text so i guess that i will make a sig for me after all Big Grin Thanks lot for this pal
(09-25-2010, 08:28 AM)ruk00112 Wrote: [ -> ]The video seems to be short enough for me to give it a try. Its kwl to have the fading text so i guess that i will make a sig for me after all Big Grin Thanks lot for this pal

No problem, a lot of people seemed to enjoy this over at HF so I thought I would bring it along with me here.
i've known this for a long time, but heres an example of one of my animated gifs when I used a different nickname on HF

[Image: 15egs4.gif]

The background on this forum isn't #333333 anymore lol so it looks a little weird, but I think it's safe to point out that you might have to do that with gif images, since the transparent gradient i've added to this image turns out terrible no matter what I put for the optimization settings for the gif because gif images have a lower tolerance for transparent effects like this, whereas png has a much higher tolerance for it.
(09-25-2010, 10:53 PM)Kinect Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for this i will deff use this in the future

Good to hear, I will be making some new videos soon to help with certian things.
Pretty basic stuff. I'm sure this well help a lot of beginners out. Thanks for posting.
(09-26-2010, 05:03 AM)Fragma Wrote: [ -> ]Pretty basic stuff. I'm sure this well help a lot of beginners out. Thanks for posting.

Haha yep, I dont think I will show any of my advanced stuff in this forum. I might go to a forum where people are more advanced in the areas of graphic designing like me and maybe yourself.
Mate go for it.. Share your advanced stuff, it would be really appreciated here.
I don't know anything about Photoshop. I hope I learn soon. Thanks for the Tutorial.
(09-26-2010, 06:36 AM)Turtle Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know anything about Photoshop. I hope I learn soon. Thanks for the Tutorial.

Good, good, I hope you make some use out of it :3
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5