Support Forums

Full Version: Nicodemus-
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: e9fb18bd.png]

Made this for a friend. C&c please.

Original stock
Wow, that is fantastic. I honestly wish that I was good with graphics. However, my forte lies with Malware Removal.

Just a quick question, if I gave you a rough idea, would you be interested in creating an avatar with me? I'm sure you could do it, it's quite simple, but I lack the training as well as the programs to do it.

Regards,
Zurmi
What sort of avatar are you looking for.. I'm not that good ;P I just kind of go with my instinct. Tongue
(09-24-2010, 07:10 PM)Robbieava Wrote: [ -> ]What sort of avatar are you looking for.. I'm not that good ;P I just kind of go with my instinct. Tongue

One that would work on both HackForums and here.

Basically, I just want the HijackThis logo, but instead of red for the man, I want him with a white suit on.

I believe you're pretty good to be honest!

Regards,
Zurmi
Can you get me a bigger picture of the man? I'll try.. :S
How's this?

Regards,
Zurmi
Lol.. it just looks silly. I can't do it :/

[Image: 270784d5.png]
(09-24-2010, 07:44 PM)Robbieava Wrote: [ -> ]Lol.. it just looks silly. I can't do it :/

[Image: 270784d5.png]

Ah well, thanks for trying!

Regards,
Zurmi
I'm not too good with color changing. No problem :/
(09-24-2010, 08:35 PM)Robbieava Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not too good with color changing. No problem :/

Just use the Polygonal Lasso Tool, select the color you want to change and Ctrl + U

This is what I came up with:

[Image: hijackthisw.png]

If you need it resized just let me know.

Edit:

Sorry, forgot to comment.

I don't see much effort put in the sig, just some hue modification, sharpen, burned maybe. The text could use some work as well.
Pages: 1 2