Support Forums

Full Version: My new gfx - C&C please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 711c4047.png]

Orignal stock (Click to View)

C&c please!
I think it looks alright, more effects could have been added in addition to the hue change, but it's not bad Smile
(09-24-2010, 04:20 PM)Infinity Wrote: [ -> ]I think it looks alright, more effects could have been added in addition to the hue change, but it's not bad Smile

Lmao, I had so many effects for MY style of sigs, that I named the psd effects Tongue, but I guess you are right.
I like it a lot, you're work gets better and better every time I see it Oui
(09-24-2010, 04:24 PM)Robbieava Wrote: [ -> ]Lmao, I had so many effects for MY style of sigs, that I named the psd effects Tongue, but I guess you are right.

Its really good though haha Smile 7/10 but don't hope for a 10/10 because I really dont think I know what "perfect" is. Everyone has their own opinions and styles. good job Smile
The hue change makes for a really nice atmosphere in the end result, but the "emptiness" in the left side of the sig bothers me a little (I use quotes, because technically it's not really empty but there really isn't anything there). Also, I think the text should be a different color because it looks a little too blue and it slightly disrupts the analogous color scheme.

If I was going to rate it, I'd give it a C. There's a lot of potential with this piece and a lot that could be done to it. Right now it's at a stage where it looks okay, but you could still do more with it.
(09-24-2010, 04:39 PM)JDBar Wrote: [ -> ]The hue change makes for a really nice atmosphere in the end result, but the "emptiness" in the left side of the sig bothers me a little (I use quotes, because technically it's not really empty but there really isn't anything there). Also, I think the text should be a different color because it looks a little too blue and it slightly disrupts the analogous color scheme.

If I was going to rate it, I'd give it a C. There's a lot of potential with this piece and a lot that could be done to it. Right now it's at a stage where it looks okay, but you could still do more with it.

sometimes the best visual effects are a mix of nothing and something, you can't expect to fill in every space and every corner for it to always be the best it can be. Thats the one thing that I see people say about another's work, and its not 100% true. Just like if everything was symetrical, it would be boring.
The colour scheme is almost the same as the Nicodemus one. Play around with some other effects and blending options. Also, text needs improvement.
I like the stock better tho sorry