Support Forums

Full Version: Quick Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys i just wanted to know something. Since no warez stuff are allowed in SF isnt it allowed to post a download link to VB 2010? Its a cracked version so just want to know whether its okay or not. Please answer my Q without flaming
I think you might be able to, but don't judge your decision completely on this comment, I haven't been here long. I signed up from hackforums, and i'm not sure how comparative the rules are between the 2 sites.
Ive also been using HF and it seems like this is like heaven when compared to HF because theyve stated in the rules that no warez stuff are allowed. I wasnt pretty sure about this so thats why i wanted to ask the other user about it.
I'm pretty sure that you should be allowed, if its not your link, you are techically not the distributor, but I would wait to see what another person has to say, i'd be curious to this answer too. Have you reviewed the rules on this topic?
(09-24-2010, 04:33 PM)Infinity Wrote: [ -> ]I'm pretty sure that you should be allowed, if its not your link, you are techically not the distributor, but I would wait to see what another person has to say, i'd be curious to this answer too. Have you reviewed the rules on this topic?

I havent read all of the rules but ive read some of it and it stated that no warez stuff allowed. But my problem is that is this program under warez stuff so if its not will i be able to publish the download link here. That is my question
Is vb not free? I'm pretty sure it's not allowed, it's a crack of a program so counts as warez. Smile
Too many different answers...Just ask a Moderator
(09-24-2010, 05:21 PM)Untouch Wrote: [ -> ]Is vb not free? I'm pretty sure it's not allowed, it's a crack of a program so counts as warez. Smile

Im not sure about that because when i checked the visual basic professional version had only the trial version up for grabs when i visited the microsoft website. So i guess that it isnt free. Anywayz since its a cracked version i guess it goes under the warez files so ill just prevent myself from making that thread anyway.

Thanks for your time everyone Victoire