Support Forums

Full Version: Bob
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: Bob.png]
That's quite funny.

Did you use a graphics tablet?
Nah I did it from a rough pencil sketch. Then vectored it.
Smexy!

How long did it take to make the drawing?
I want one!

I wish I could draw like you.
(09-24-2010, 12:36 PM)Melted Wrote: [ -> ]Smexy!

How long did it take to make the drawing?
about 30 seconds to draw it lol.
Took around 40 minutes to vector though.

Thanks Sam. I've just found a bunch of character illustrations I did a while back so I think I might vector a few more. (Although I think I'll vector using Illustrator rather than Photoshop from now on. It's so much easier).
Bob kinda looks like the Bob I drew years ago in middle school, it's mostly the one tweaked out eye that reminds me of him.. Either way, your Bob is better. It kinda caught me off guard to be honest, I wasn't sure what to expect with the title, "Bob".
This looks nice, what program did you use for this exactly?
I think you could've made the shading a little more noticeable, because right now he looks really flat. But my bigger peeve is that his tongue doesn't seem to connect to the inside of his mouth, it just kind of disappears into the black void of his face. Tongue

But I do like the character. You should try making an animated version of him in Flash or something, like walking all comical-like with wiggly arms and everything. It'd be trippy. Roflmao
@Infinity
Adobe Photoshop

@JDBar
Thanks for the feedback. I don't plan on doing an animated version anytime soon but thanks for the suggestion.
Pages: 1 2