Support Forums

Full Version: Ultimate Guide To JailBreaking And downloading free apps for ure itouch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Support Forums This Guide Will Be Talking About Jailbreaking And Downloading Free Apps For Youre Iphone/Ipod

Okay So Here It Goes

JailBreaking Part :

1. Open Safari Browser On Youre Iphone/Ipod

2. Go To Adress Bar And Type http://www.Jailbreakme.com

3. Slide Where It Says "Slide To Jailbreak"

4. Wait For It To Download And Jailbreak Its Self

END OF JAILBREAKING PART

Getting Free Applications

Alright So Now That You JailBreaked Youre Iphone/Ipod You Should Have a Application Called "Cydia" Follow These Steps To Find out What To Do

1. Open Up Cydia And Wait For It To Configure

2. It Should Ask You What Do You Want To Be Choose "Developer" ( This Gives You More Accsess To stuff"

3. You Will Find Some Tabs On The Bottom Tap The "Manage" Tab

4. On The Top Right You Will Find The "Edit" Button Tap It

5. Tap The Add Button You Will Come To a Small Box Telling You "Enter Cydia/APT URL

6. Enter The Url

PHP Code:
Cydia.Hackulo.us 

And Wait For It To Download

7. When The Download Is Finished Go To Sources Again And Tap On Hackulo.us And Then Download These 2 Applications

"App Sync(And Ure Version Of The OS Myne Is 3.2 So i download Appsync 3.2)"

"Installous"

8. When You Finish From Downloading Both Programs Open Up Installous and You Find Some Categories Just Start Browsing And Download Any Free Application You Like !! Big Grin

Bonus Content

How To Download Themes

1. Open Up Cydia

2. Go To Search

3. Search "WinterBoard"

4. Download it

5. Go Back To Cydia Search

6. Download Any Theme You Like (You Must Search Tho)

How To Hack Game Score ( For Doodle Jump)

1. Open Up Cydia

2. Download The Source

PHP Code:
repo.beyouriphone.com 

3. Download The App "Ifile" From Cydia By Using The Search Button

4. Open Ifile And Go To Home

5. Go To Applications Folder

6. Scroll Down Untill You Find Doodle Jump

7. Open the folder and go to: Library>Preferences>com.yourcompany.Doodlejump.pli st

8. open it up, hit edit in the top corner and scroll down until you see <key>DoodleJumpHScore</key>

9. below it there is a number which is your highscore, you can change this to what you want, but keep it to below 15 digits or so otherwise your game will freeze when you die.

10. Directly below this it will say <key>DoodleJumpHScoreSent</key>, below this it will have a 1, if it is a 0 you dont need to worry about this step, change the 1 to a 0.

11.Remember the number you used earlier as your highscore and scroll down to just past the local hs names and it will have the local highscores listed, over write the top high score with your edited one and your done!

12. Hit save and close down ifile then go load up Doodle jump and check your score.Note Gamerscore Hack Was 50% Taken By friezzie

Cool Applications

Games :

1. Need For Speed Undercover

2. Doodle Jump

3. Touch Grind

4. Moron Test

--

Music:

1. Tune In Radio

2. Pandora Radio

3. Lyrics +

--

Social Networking:

1. MSN Messenger

2. Skype

3. Twitter

4. Facebook

--

Entertainment :

1. E-Smoke

2. Al Pacino Soundboard

3. I Soda

4. INXES [ Cool xbox 360 Dashboard Look Aliike]

5. Fake Call

--

Syncing :

1. Smart Sync

2. Myphone +

--

Themes :

1. Vending machine

2. Illumine

3. Bullet For My Valentine <3 Tongue

--

NOTE : These Apps Were Chosen By Me Smile

I Have Spent 2 Hours Doin This Thread so Please Dont Flame???
good tutorial. jailbreakme.com is self explanatory. You should also mention that jailbreakme.com doesn't work on anything higher than the 4.0.1 firmware
This is old but jailbreakme.com is self explanatory