Support Forums

Full Version: Vorfin + Krazi - rate :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How does it look? C&C please.

[Image: d7b8b1a2.png]

Original stock (Click to View)

[Image: 12745b6f.png]

Original stock (Click to View)
I think you've lost a lot of the depth that is in the original stock. You're definitely improving though so keep it up.

Just read as many guides/tutorials etc. as you can and make sure you stock up on as many resources as you can.
Also do some research into other graphic designers. You'll be amazed at how much you can improve with a little inspiration.

If you really want to go all out, you could explore various software packages. I know most people stick to Photoshop for signatures, but different software can create different effects so take advantage of them. If you want to explore different software, here is a small list:
- Adobe Photoshop CS5
- Adobe Illustrator CS5 (Fantastic for creating vector graphics)
- Cinema 4D (Very good software if you are interested in creating either 3D objects, or text).
- Adobe InDesign
- CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X5

You will probably just think "nah, I'll stick to Photoshop (or whatever you're currently using), it's what I know best"..
In my opinion, if you wish to create a truly fantastic image, you really should explore more than just the 1 software package.
I created a signature the other day and ended up using 3 different software packages for different effects & techniques in order to create my final image. The result was a lot more interesting that my usual work.

Good luck.
(09-23-2010, 02:45 PM)Fragma Wrote: [ -> ]I think you've lost a lot of the depth that is in the original stock. You're definitely improving though so keep it up.

Just read as many guides/tutorials etc. as you can and make sure you stock up on as many resources as you can.
Also do some research into other graphic designers. You'll be amazed at how much you can improve with a little inspiration.

If you really want to go all out, you could explore various software packages. I know most people stick to Photoshop for signatures, but different software can create different effects so take advantage of them. If you want to explore different software, here is a small list:
- Adobe Photoshop CS5
- Cinema 4D (Very good software if you are interested in creating either 3D objects, or text).
- Adobe InDesign
- QuarkXPress

You will probably just think "nah, I'll stick to Photoshop (or whatever you're currently using), it's what I know best"..
In my opinion, if you wish to create a truly fantastic image, you really should explore more than just the 1 software package.
I created a signature the other day and ended up using 3 different software packages for different effects & techniques in order to create my final image. The result was a lot more interesting that my usual work.

Good luck.

I don't think I have ever seen some give that much advice.
I really don't think its that bad Robbieava, I will give you a 7/10 on that.
You should take some of Fragma advice and see what you can do.
Just also added kraz1's that I did not too long ago. Thanks for the info fragma!
(09-23-2010, 02:45 PM)Fragma Wrote: [ -> ]I think you've lost a lot of the depth that is in the original stock. You're definitely improving though so keep it up.

- Adobe Photoshop CS5
- Adobe InDesign
- CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X5

Good luck.

(tmi)
But anywayz i would rate both of them 7/10 as well. Your a great GFX editor pal and youll be awesome if you get some Fragma advice as well. Good luck with your future edits Thumbsup
Kr4z1s is EXTREMELY nice.
I really like it, your a very talented "GFX'er"
Wow, both look really really good, actually. 10/10.
I think its pretty nice, I like the way you've contrasted that "fire" in the top right as an added effect too.
Hey dude care to make me a siggy aswell with the text ruk00112 and support forums. I dont want a renderrer instead i would prefer some special effects to the text to make it look cooler.
(09-25-2010, 08:41 AM)ruk00112 Wrote: [ -> ](tmi)
But anywayz i would rate both of them 7/10 as well. Your a great GFX editor pal and youll be awesome if you get some Fragma advice as well. Good luck with your future edits Thumbsup

I like to help as much as I can. Tongue
Pages: 1 2