Support Forums

Full Version: Closed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Unfortunately, for this group to actually become official, you, the creator, must have at least 500 posts.

You can if you want put me down as the only leader, making yourself a member until you reach the requirements?
Your title would be member but it would still be your group.
Yep, thats why im not a leader, i put myself under manager.
This group isn't going to work.
For a start the coding section is very inactive unfortunately and not many would post in the group if it was made.
I don't know many here who has a great knowledge in coding who would be willing to teach.
I have some experience in vb 6.0 and vb.net but that's about it. Although I will be learning more languages at university soon.
(09-23-2010, 02:14 PM)Untouch Wrote: [ -> ]This group isn't going to work.
For a start the coding section is very inactive unfortunately and not many would post in the group if it was made.
I don't know many here who has a great knowledge in coding who would be willing to teach.
I have some experience in vb 6.0 and vb.net but that's about it. Although I will be learning more languages at university soon.

that's the point of the group, to make the coding section MORE active ^^
Personally, at this moment in time, I think it would just make the section less active.

Also there is no such rank as manager. You're either a leader or a member unfortunately.

Don't get me wrong I would love for there to be a coders group and an active coding community but I just don't think that will happen any time soon. Sad
(09-23-2010, 03:00 PM)Fragma Wrote: [ -> ]Personally, at this moment in time, I think it would just make the section less active.

Also there is no such rank as manager. You're either a leader or a member unfortunately.

Don't get me wrong I would love for there to be a coders group and an active coding community but I just don't think that will happen any time soon. Sad

what? Nobody made that rule!! It doesnt say that it's not allowed in the info thread!
Well Omni stated that there must be 1 leader. If you are a "Manager" (whatever that is lol) then your group is without a leader, meaning it cannot become official. Tongue
(09-23-2010, 03:07 PM)Fragma Wrote: [ -> ]Well Omni stated that there must be 1 leader. If you are a "Manager" (whatever that is lol) then your group is without a leader, meaning it cannot become official. Tongue

Well, I can postpone it until I get 500 posts! =)

Or you could make a new thread.
Ill join!
Yeah i spend most my time here in the coding section.
Im good at c++ and vb.net Smile