Support Forums

Full Version: Krazi [updated]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Made this for a friend.. how is it?
[Image: 2z5n7ts.jpg]

After a few edits :

[Image: d622fba3.png]

Here's the original render..

Original BG

I'm no GFX pro so I don't know if it's good or not but I don't like it. I hate Jay Z lol
My first one was pretty bad. Just edited it.
I really don't like it but the 2nd one is definitely better then the first one.
Colours are mismatching and the text is bad.
Second one looks better than the first.
The first one was good, but the second one was even better.
I need to start GFX -_-
I don't feel theres any flow to it. There is no light source, which results in lack of depth. Text is quite amateur. Also like Flashnox said, the colours are mismatching. Sorry I'm not a fan Sad.
I like the first one.
(09-22-2010, 09:42 AM)ariton Wrote: [ -> ]I like the first one.

Perhaps you could give a little more feedback than just 5 words. High quality posts are always appreciated here.
I'm not an expert when it comes to graphics but here's what I think:
  • The render looks out of place.
  • The text doesn't match the signature, or at least doesn't go with the flow.
  • The colours are fine, but the background looks a little messy.

I don't intend to hurt your feelings, that's not why I'm replying. I want to give you my honest views, disregarding the fact that you're a friend.

Did you follow a tutorial? If so, try a different one. This style isn't good and it's not giving you chance to explore graphics to its full potential. You have the ability to become a great graphics artist but you need the right resources. Look into different tutorials and see which you can use and expand on. Practice makes perfect, always remember that.
Pages: 1 2