Support Forums

Full Version: Bye
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I won't be on here anymore. Maybe I'll view a thread once in a while, but I won't be posting.

I have a life to live, and this isn't helping me live it. Being on this forum isn't going to make me any money, or pay any bills. Time to leave it behind.

Bye everyone.
(09-20-2010, 06:23 AM)Cybr Wrote: [ -> ]I won't be on here anymore. Maybe I'll view a thread once in a while, but I won't be posting.

I have a life to live, and this isn't helping me live it. Being on this forum isn't going to make me any money, or pay any bills. Time to leave it behind.

Bye everyone.

Well Bye Don't let the door hit you where I split you. LOL Nah We understand man Take care and goodluck.
Cya man and remember, life isn't always about money.
Bye! but people can live their lives and have a job and such but still have time to come on forums. Some people are just not the same, enjoy your life buddy.
(09-20-2010, 01:56 PM)Brutal Styles Wrote: [ -> ]Bye! but people can live their lives and have a job and such but still have time to come on forums. Some people are just not the same, enjoy your life buddy.

This is true just look at me I'm at work all day and on here all day.
Goodbye and good luck.
(09-20-2010, 06:23 AM)Cybr Wrote: [ -> ]I won't be on here anymore. Maybe I'll view a thread once in a while, but I won't be posting.

Bye everyone.

Sorry to hear that mate.
But i do understand what your going through. Really i do.
Here is what i try do. I work (priority 1) Have family (priority 2) play on the net (not a priority)
However i have periods myself where i just want to leave all forums.
Anyways hope to see you pop by now and again atleast to say gday!
(09-20-2010, 06:49 AM)Dcrac23 Wrote: [ -> ]Well Bye Don't let the door hit you where I split you. LOL Nah We understand man Take care and goodluck.
Thanks a lot.

(09-20-2010, 08:14 AM)Brandon Wrote: [ -> ]Cya man and remember, life isn't always about money.
Life probably isn't, but the real world is.

(09-20-2010, 01:56 PM)Brutal Styles Wrote: [ -> ]Bye! but people can live their lives and have a job and such but still have time to come on forums. Some people are just not the same, enjoy your life buddy.
I see your point, and I enjoy being on forums, but at this moment in my life there's no point.

(09-20-2010, 02:02 PM)Sam Wrote: [ -> ]Goodbye and good luck.
Thanks a lot.

(09-20-2010, 02:07 PM)DAMINK™ Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry to hear that mate.
But i do understand what your going through. Really i do.
Here is what i try do. I work (priority 1) Have family (priority 2) play on the net (not a priority)
However i have periods myself where i just want to leave all forums.
Anyways hope to see you pop by now and again atleast to say gday!
I'm trying to fix my priorities at the moment. Right now, it's (1) Make money, (2) drugs, (3) school. And thanks. Smile
I wish you the best in luck man. I guess I'll have to be content seeing you on HackForums.
Best of luck in life man. Sorry to hear, but it's tough to balance staying active and living life at the same time. You chose the right choice.
Pages: 1 2