Support Forums

Full Version: What is good about Windows Vista?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I really hate it! It always ask for permission to everything and it crashes A LOT!
Is a P.I.TA. when you have to do anything on it! At least to me!

i only like how it looks lol!
I suggest you switch to Windows 7
I have it! im going to install it in 1 of my computers since in the virtualbox i don't know what drivers install!
Any help on that?
(10-04-2009, 09:02 PM)QBANBOY407 Wrote: [ -> ]I have it! im going to install it in 1 of my computers since in the virtualbox i don't know what drivers install!
Any help on that?

Most of your drivers should install automatically. If you have any trouble go to http://driverrobot.com/.
Windows 7 automatically installed all of my drivers, if it doesn't it should tell you and it will give you a link to where you can download it.
Is windows 7 out or do you guys have the betas or builds of it, thought it was oct 22nd.
(10-04-2009, 09:12 PM)JonP Wrote: [ -> ]Is windows 7 out or do you guys have the betas or builds of it, thought it was oct 22nd.

The retail build (7600) was leaked a while back. I downloaded it illegally.
oh, i was about to say, i been waiting for my copy to come since june and i thought they were making me wait.
I seriously dislike Vista. I'm sure it'd be okay if I had more RAM and a better GFX card, but I am not looking to upgrade my computer just so I can enjoy an Aero interface, or whatever they call it. Stick with XP or 7.

As for your question, Windows 7 is offering RC editions until May 2010, I believe.
I never had a problem with vista. Just disable the UAC via control panel, and don't be an idiot when doing stuff. I've never seen a blue screen by my own doings. Never had a virus is 6 years.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9