Support Forums

Full Version: Get 10,000 Halo Reach credits a game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I did not make this, this is on Hack Forums and is an amazing guide for Halo Reach, which i sadly do not have. Better have fun with this before it gets patched.

Made by RollinThatDice | Method by SmackFace | Credit Reset by Lethal Omen

There are reasons why I am releasing this. Reason one is the original tutorial has been leaked and reason two is this works the same as the modding method (Confirmed by me and Logan). After a while of doing this then credits are capped at 1,000 a day after this.

Note: This tutorial may differ depending on the daily challenges, you may adapt this tutorial to fit those challenges.

1. Follow Lethal Omen's tutorial to reset all your challenges if they are already completed: http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/topic/30...ogression/

2. After all your challenges are fully reset then start a Score Attack game in matchmaking. When the game starts pick the shotgun class and get 19 kills with it so you don't unlock the challenge "The T.G. Opposition" but your one kill away.

3. Get killed somehow and get another gun of your choice. Get 49 kills with anything but the shotgun so you don't complete the challenge "Where there's Smoke.." either.

4. Get killed until the game ends then start up another Score Attack.

5. Get a kill with a shotgun which will give you 802 credits (500 for 'Where There's Smoke...' challenge, 300 for 'The T.G. Opposition' challenge and 2 for a kill).

6. Unplug your ethernet cord and instantly plug it back in (If you have a lag switch you may switch it on then off right away). Then your challenges will go back to before you started the game and you will still have the credits. Hit the guide button and sign back into xbox live.

7. Wait until it says how many friends are online then repeat from step 5.

Please if your going to repost this give credits to me, SmackFace, Lethal Omen and Logan. It's the least you can do for me giving you this tutorial.
I can't believe that people really need to cheat in that game but good tut and thanks for sharing.
Hahaha some people like to be ahead of others. It will be patched soon so don't worry about it.
They cheat, because noone wants to earn cR legit, cause I know I don't xD
I can't believe this people ruining the game already.
(09-19-2010, 05:00 PM)Brutal Styles Wrote: [ -> ]I can't believe that people really need to cheat in that game but good tut and thanks for sharing.

Cheating has been around in video games since the first video game came out, Get used to it.
This method has been patched, time to find some new ways.
Lol hoop keep looking guys and then post your methods here and watch them get mass patched again Smile
They're now banning people/blocking them from Reach Matchmaking for this so it's pretty useless now..
(10-04-2010, 06:20 PM)Epic Smiley™ Wrote: [ -> ]They're now banning people/blocking them from Reach Matchmaking for this so it's pretty useless now..

I believe you can still do it, but its just even dumber now, then it was before.
Pages: 1 2 3 4