Support Forums

Full Version: Premier League Discussion Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: barclays-premier-lea_66789.png]

I thought it would be a nice idea to have a thread where people can discuss happenings in the Barclays Premier League.

While it has been a slow start to the season for teams like Everton, Liverpool, & West Ham, it has been quite different for surprising teams, Newcastle, Blackpool & West Brom.

As a Newcastle United fan I can say that I am very pleased with our progress from last season. We have went from a disaster of a team, getting relegated under Alan Shearer and being in debt, to winning the Championship League with around 7 games to go, and going on to beat Aston Villa & Everton 6-0 and 1-0 in the Premier League.
I hope we can keep up the fantastic work and at least finish mid table this season.

I think its safe to say Chelsea are the current favourites to win the league again so far. They are unbeaten in all 5 league games.

What team do you support? What are you thoughts? Who do you think will do well and who do you think will crumble?

My predictions,

Top 3:
  • Chelsea
  • Arsenal
  • Man Utd
Bottom 3:
  • Wigan
  • Blackburn
  • West Ham
All I can say is Manchesterrrrrrrr Uniteddddddddddd Big GrinBig Grin
We beat liverpool today 3-2 woop.

Chelsea are only doing well because they are playing the easy teams.
My prediction:
Man Utd
Chelsea
Arsenal

p.s. We beat Newcastle easy Tongue
(09-19-2010, 11:02 AM)Untouch Wrote: [ -> ]p.s. We beat Newcastle easy Tongue

I can't deny that. We were outclassed totally. But the other 2 games we failed to win against Wolves & Blackpool I feel we totally dominated and deserved a win.
Credits to the Blackpool keeper though he was like superman that day.