Support Forums

Full Version: Works outs to do at home?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey, so I'm 14 i had been going to the gym but now i cant afford the membership so i had to stop. when i was at the gym i improved alot for example:

start at gym: ( all in lbs.)
120 benchpress
25 curl
200 squat
9 min mile.
350 legpress.

now: (in lbs.)
200 benchpress
45 curl
300 squat
7 min mile.
600 legpress.

so what are some things i can do at home to still gian some muscle but mostly cardio / lose weight.
Theirs no way you started at 120 in bench press Pinch Did your do workouts b4
I had done curls at home before for like 1/2 years and that helped strength when i first started

edit: and just for people wondering yes i am a decent size 14 yr old lol. 6'2 and ~200-250 lbs
(09-19-2010, 10:09 AM)R4GE_Xy-Cliche Wrote: [ -> ]I had done curls at home before for like 1/2 years and that helped strength when i first started

edit: and just for people wondering yes i am a decent size 14 yr old lol. 6'2 and ~200-250 lbs

That may explain it, im one 150 and when i first stated I used the bar (: PS: curls has nothing to do with a bench press
K. Well ether way anyone got any ideas for stuff i can do at home?
(09-19-2010, 11:03 AM)R4GE_Xy-Cliche Wrote: [ -> ]K. Well ether way anyone got any ideas for stuff i can do at home?

Well i mainly use free waits so yea theirs a lot you can do with those! Do you have free waits, if not I recommend you get a machine!
I have actually thought about getting a benchpress. I am still wondering about cardio to. since winter is coming around is there anything other then running you can do for cardio
(09-19-2010, 11:19 AM)R4GE_Xy-Cliche Wrote: [ -> ]I have actually thought about getting a benchpress. I am still wondering about cardio to. since winter is coming around is there anything other then running you can do for cardio

Yea, stair stepping is really good, punching , running around with waits ,side stepping, backsteps, side step and push the wait out , so many lol
Try downloading p90x from a torrent site. For some of the videos you will need some free weights. Just google it, i'm telling you you will find bodyweight exercises you can do.
(09-19-2010, 04:27 PM)Flawless Wrote: [ -> ]Try downloading p90x from a torrent site. For some of the videos you will need some free weights. Just google it, i'm telling you you will find bodyweight exercises you can do.

HAhah i tried it is hard to stick to usually dont have enough time!
Pages: 1 2