Support Forums

Full Version: Amazing new Online tank multiplayer game called tankionline.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Have you ever wanted to fight your friends and other people with tanks this game is right for you.Its the first game ever to have 3D graphics in the world.You can customize your tank with Amazing new tanks super COOL GUNS like FIREBIRD AND FREEZE.ITS WON THE RUSSIAN KRI 2009 GAME AWARD FOR!!!!!BEST GAME WITHOUT A PUBLISHER AND!!! BEST TECHNOLOGY FOR A GAME !!!!!!.Its easy to sign up username password email activate done.AND NO!!! DOWNLOADS.AND I HAVE VERY VERY SLOW INTERNET LIKE 70 KBPS and it loads in 20 seconds with my slow internet and slow computer.Im sure you have faster internet than me so it should take about ONLY 10 SECONDS!!!!.Plus play with you friends battle each other.GET COOL WEAPONS LIKE RAILGON AND FREEZE.AMAZING HUH.ITS FREE ALSO NO NEED TO PAY LIKE OTHER GAMES COMPANYS THAT LIE TO TAKE YOUR MONEY AND HAVE ADS.Its ads free.Fun easy to play.Once you play youll get addicted like me.Can you believe it 3D flash game.

I have a decent PC and a great connection speed. I was unable to load it, weird. Seems buggy for me...I liked the idea of a flash game this advanced though. Maybe I'll try again later.

Very advanced flash game though, good find. I want to see how well it actually plays out for flash though Tongue
Looks pretty good, I'll try it out in a bit.
Look's like a fun little game to mess around with.
Thanks for sharing.
I will probebly look into it if I get very bored Smile which happens a lot.
Yea i will give it a lookey see.
Thanks for sharing this mate.
Nothing wrong with blowing up a few people with tanks lol.
Looks cool. will try it now. thanks!
Looks pretty fun at first, but I feel like it'll get repetitive very soon.
I like it so far but it's starting to be all the same.
It's taking forever to load, pretty advanced. If it ever loads I'll give a short little review.
Pages: 1 2