Support Forums

Full Version: Rate the logo please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Designed in Adobe Fireworks CS4. I don't really know what to do with the theme of the site, i.e. it's supposed to be for people from around the world to talk about anything and everything, and expand their cultural horizons. Link is the image in my sig. Thanks.

If you have any ideas on how to improve it, let me know as well. Constructive criticism accepted, criticism to be a dick...not so much.
I think the banner takes up too much space overall. (almost half of my screen)

I do like the logo though.
Yeah, nice logo. Well done.
Thanks for pointing that out, I've been working on that forum so much recently I didn't even notice. Let's see if I can trim that down.

Edit: There we go, I have changed the theme, too much editing to do on a theme I really wasn't happy with lol.

I have also changed the logo up a little.
Nice.
The only problem is that if it's not maximized, the header looks really scrappy as the logo get put over top of it.
You should try and change the log in button and try and blend it in a bit more. Also, try not to hyperlink the log in to another page (try and get it like SF or HF) - It becomes more of a hassel to users otherwise.
Nice work by u
The logo looks good, i don't like the way it's all cluttered together..i think the text should be centered and slightly larger.
(10-12-2009, 07:03 AM)Agent Wrote: [ -> ]The logo looks good, i don't like the way it's all cluttered together..i think the text should be centered and slightly larger.

agrree
I would get rid of the globe and make the text larger. But hey..that's me.
You know Omni, I was thinking the same thing. Because the Globe + words do make it cluttered, but, if the logo gets any bigger, it starts messing up when you throw a few variables in.
Pages: 1 2 3