Support Forums

Full Version: WoW fans?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey,

Anyone a WoW fan around here? I used to play, I quit about..wow nearly a year ago now. I put on a month last month but only mildly played. I'm considering buying catalysm just because of how fun of a game it used to be for me. I had a level 80 druid, and a level 80 mage. I was always into mid-tier raiding(like once a week) and occasional PvP battlegrounds. Never was a hardcore player but it was a great game in my opinion.

I merchanted WoW accounts for some decent profit and played on every single one I merchanted so I got to test allll of the classes. It was great.

In my opinion though, druid is my favorite class. I think any class that you spend a year on is the best, you can learn it's ins-and-outs and achieve to it's greatest potential.

What class did you play?
Never got into it, i didn't want to get sucked into the hype of WoW.
Used to play for a few years, then quit about two-three years ago. I was obsessed but every time I want to get back into it, it gets boring. I guess because I only play on private servers, I don't feel like paying if I'm not going to play a lot.

My first class was a Warlock because they seemed pretty cool but I could never get passed a certain level for some reason. I think it was either 17 or 27. Then I made a rogue and got to level 75. I LOVED MY ROGUE. Rogues are freakin awesome, especially for DPS.
I played a lot in private servers once.
(09-17-2010, 12:49 PM)Taniel Wrote: [ -> ]Used to play for a few years, then quit about two-three years ago. I was obsessed but every time I want to get back into it, it gets boring. I guess because I only play on private servers, I don't feel like paying if I'm not going to play a lot.

My first class was a Warlock because they seemed pretty cool but I could never get passed a certain level for some reason. I think it was either 17 or 27. Then I made a rogue and got to level 75. I LOVED MY ROGUE. Rogues are freakin awesome, especially for DPS.

I agree, for the most part I got to 80 and played the occasional battleground and raid, but once you are done with that it's honestly a waste of $15 / month.

Except for what you guys said on private servers. I admit, I've tried logging in on those tuesday afternoons with nothing to do to see it's down and tried a private server, however I wasn't amused. Instant 80, lag, boring people, and if you are willing to spend $20 you have godmode. No thanks! Tongue
I've played on the Darluok server for a month and got real bored.