Support Forums

Full Version: Master Cleanse, well worth it?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm around close to 6 feet and 220 lb. I want to lose a lot of weight fast. Ive stumbled upon the Master Cleanse detox. It's water, lemon, cayanne pepper and maple syrup Grade B all mixed together. 8 cups of that a day and a laxative tea at night or water mixed with salt. I heard you're able to lose 2LB a day and cleanse your insides at the same time, but the bad part about this detox is, NO EATING! Sad

Anyone think I should try this out? Any thoughts? Let me know!
bump, anyone? please? Tongue
My answer would be no. Dont try it.
Diet in a meaningful lasting way. Change your habbits of eating.
To just detox for a few days will take weight off but if your habbits dont change you will be back to where you were very quickly.
Dude, don't do this. Never fall for any of this kind of stuff online. Just get into a good eating habit and learn how to exercise properly. Once you get the hang of it it will be easy and you will be losing a lot of weight in no time.
don't do it just exercise properly eat healthy and never STOP EATING altogether.
(09-20-2010, 04:39 PM)superjoe128 Wrote: [ -> ]don't do it just exercise properly eat healthy and never STOP EATING altogether.

Exactly, you dont have to do it. Eat healthy and wisely.
I already eat healthy and exercise, but im not losing enough for some reason. I only wanted to do the cleanse to speed up a weight loss process.
KissXsis,

I would recommend staying away from most commercial products. People have always been building muscle and losing weight long before products were invented for such a purpose.

Eat healthy, and do some high intensity cardio and the pounds will start falling at a healthy rate.

Regards,
Zurmi
if you got a local sports club like karate, soccer, football, etc. those will help you lose weight and also what every one else is saying you should use natural diets not mass produced diets. they may work but its not for ever you'll probably regain your weight after you stop using.
What is the Master Seance ?
Pages: 1 2