Support Forums

Full Version: First Sig [Rate]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well title says it all, this is my first attempt at making myself a signature. It's nothing very flashy, I like the simple look but let me know what you guys think of it.

[Image: Signature-1.jpg]

Personally I think it works well together, the crazy looking guy (Grandpa Gohan from Dragonball) and my name "ilostit".
It's quite boring if I'm totally honest. I feel the render should jump out at me but the lack of depth stops that from happening. Also you should position your text near to the render. (Perhaps under his left arm). It seems quite plain and hasn't really got very much going on. I think you should have a look at some tutorials and check out my Graphics Compilation thread (Link in my signature). After reading tutorials, download some nice brushes, stocks, renders, fonts, c4d's and anything else that will help you to create a good signature.

(There are plenty of packs on this forum which will supply you with just about all you will need).

Here: http://www.supportforums.net/showthread.php?tid=11202
(09-16-2010, 04:55 PM)Fragma Wrote: [ -> ]It's quite boring if I'm totally honest. I feel the render should jump out at me but the lack of depth stops that from happening. Also you should position your text near to the render. (Perhaps under his left arm). It seems quite plain and hasn't really got very much going on. I think you should have a look at some tutorials and check out my Graphics Compilation thread (Link in my signature). After reading tutorials, download some nice brushes, stocks, renders, fonts, c4d's and anything else that will help you to create a good signature.

(There are plenty of packs on this forum which will supply you with just about all you will need).

Here: http://www.supportforums.net/showthread.php?tid=11202

Thanks man, don't worry you didn't hurt my feelings lol.. I did have the name right where you said at first, moved it to the top left for some reason. I plan on re-doing this whole thing, I just need to do like you said and read more tutorials.
also hit up www.sigtutorials.com (dont click the popups there evil )
there are plenty of tutorials for u to get started on learning the basics
(09-16-2010, 09:13 PM)bkotz Wrote: [ -> ]also hit up www.sigtutorials.com (dont click the popups there evil )
there are plenty of tutorials for u to get started on learning the basics

Cool thanks, and nice avatar by the way lol Riley is the shizz.
Congrats at your first attempt brother.

Just follow the tuts and all to improve yourself.

And there is nothing worth to comment in signature.

Good Luck for future you can gain ultimate skills.
It's too simple and the BG is not very good. The text is also pretty bad.