Support Forums

Full Version: Funny SMS i just got.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Mate of mine just tried to call me. I could not be bothered answering. Anyway here is the sms i got. Please excuse the language. Its just what i got.

my-mate Wrote:Hey you going you dog fingering c unt. Ring us back you Alfred (?). Bye
Now my name is not Alfred lol. The ? i assume is illegible drunken dribble lol.
(this is a voice mail converted to text)
Still i found this quite funny and worth a share.
Haha I love getting messages like that from drunken friends. It's even more funny when you send them yourself Tongue
That's pretty funny, can't lie. You should've called back and fudged with him!
That's obviously a drunken text you should have rang him back it would be a funny conv. Smile
(09-16-2010, 08:08 AM)Fragma Wrote: [ -> ]Haha I love getting messages like that from drunken friends. It's even more funny when you send them yourself Tongue

Haha this Roflmao
You could have continued the conversation, crap would be so cash.
Lol Alfred?! That's definitely a drunken slur.
Hahaha, I get these too, (google voice). Sometimes, the funniest things pop up on my phone when people leave messages.
(09-16-2010, 09:17 AM)`P R O D I G Y™ Wrote: [ -> ]That's pretty funny, can't lie. You should've called back and fudged with him!

(09-25-2010, 11:04 PM)FibSaSk Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-16-2010, 08:08 AM)Fragma Wrote: [ -> ]Haha I love getting messages like that from drunken friends. It's even more funny when you send them yourself Tongue

Haha this Roflmao
You could have continued the conversation, crap would be so cash.

(09-26-2010, 04:15 PM)Sam Wrote: [ -> ]Lol Alfred?! That's definitely a drunken slur.

To all. Yes i did ring him back. He is an old mate (59) lol the old bastard.
But he also works for me so yea. We talk every day.
Still found this very funny.
lmao, did you tell him about the text message he sent?
(10-05-2010, 03:49 AM)Aleksander Wrote: [ -> ]lmao, did you tell him about the text message he sent?

Reported. I clearly said i talked to him.
You neglected to read a damn reply.
Hope you get banned!
Pages: 1 2