Support Forums

Full Version: For M.D. and Eve
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Why is that Women tend to save more money then Men in most relationships? I understand ya know Women gotta buy their purses and clothes and stuff, But in all actuality and truth Women save more then Men and I wanna know why & How??
Um I disagree, the men normaly get the money and the women spend it.
Although it's not the case for all.
(09-14-2010, 01:43 PM)Untouch Wrote: [ -> ]Um I disagree, the men normaly get the money and the women spend it.
Although it's not the case for all.

Might want to check your Fact's bro. I'm not talking about underage women under the age of 21. I'm talking about Women like 25+
I would say because most women are forward planning and always think about the little things
I agree they think of the little things and all but I mean if they walk by a dept store and see the word Sale 50% off they are going in there. I guess I can't see how they go out and spend all that money and still have more, Ok take my Fiance for instance. she has 25k in her bank account how much does David have 10k. Does David make more money than her Yes I do. She has saved her money since she was about 14 or 15 years old. until now and she's almost 23. That's Impressive I wish I could have saved that much up in my lifetime. but Nooo I run out and buy the first thing I see. Video Game's, CD's, other things, Food. parts for my car when I had it.
In my experience its quite different.
Men are more wise with money.
But i tend to look at over 30 atleast.
Hell look at the top 100 richest people.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forbes_list...llionaires
You tell me?
Sure woman mature quicker than men. And certainly tend to be first to start becoming wise to money matters.
Men or boys actually are still more interested in other things.
But in reality men are still the dominant providers to households. Not sure on stats. But i assume its quite one sided. (workforce)
And you go to any shop anywhere. Who do you see spending? Woman. Smile Gotta love them.
So yea i just straight up disagree with your take on this.
Im sure its demographic though.
I agree with you Damink but if you think about I'm not talking about 100 richest men in the world. I'm talking more or less in blue collar homes and middle class and lower class.
Most lower and middle class people it's probaly still the same, most the guys bring in the money and the women spend it.
Although alot of young guys just go out and spend all there money on things they can't afford. They're just stupid and will get into alot of dept.
(09-15-2010, 09:31 AM)Untouch Wrote: [ -> ]Most lower and middle class people it's probaly still the same, most the guys bring in the money and the women spend it.
Although alot of young guys just go out and spend all there money on things they can't afford. They're just stupid and will get into alot of dept.

Like me. LOL No debt for me but I spend like it's going out of style.
Women save more money so that they can buy clothes/shoes/accessories when they want to. Men don't have any real need to keep bits aside unless its for beer & cigarettes.

A lot of you are talking about who brings in the most money etc... But that is a totally different thing to saving your money. And I agree, women do like to save but its purely so that they can treat themselves every now and then.

I also don't think this is a class issue. Upper class women are exactly the same as lower class.. Only difference being that they may have more money.
Pages: 1 2