Support Forums

Full Version: Tablet Graffiti Drawing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: frag_tablet.png]

Done totally free hand using a tablet.
Comments? (By the way I'm wanting comments more on how tidy/untidy it is and the colours etc.. rather than the actual lettering).
i feel like there needs to be something integrated into the black
there is so much of it maybe some kind of faint smoke effect here and there throughout the border
I never like white text. Sad
I like the background though.
I really like the style of your letters, but next time try using colors that match the SF theme. Feel free to use colors from my sig.
(09-14-2010, 09:14 AM)tomynho Wrote: [ -> ]I really like the style of your letters, but next time try using colors that match the SF theme. Feel free to use colors from my sig.

Thanks but why would they need to match the SF theme? It's not a signature or anything. It's just a demonstration of me using a drawing tablet to do graffiti. Tongue
(09-14-2010, 09:33 AM)Fragma Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks but why would they need to match the SF theme? It's not a signature or anything. It's just a demonstration of me using a drawing tablet to do graffiti. Tongue

It's not exactly about the SF theme, but I meant that SF has a nice color theme, especially the orange text.

(Good job Omni btw Whistle)
Its ok
the graffiti i like the letters are all connected
i think u know what im talkn bout
fill in the letters with another color and use a more saturated blue for the backsplash (my opinion ofcourse)